How we can help you:
- Certified Permaculture design – a holistic perspective for your landscape
- One-on-One Edible, Medicinal, Local and Natural garden consultations
- Educational seminars (see “Classes” page)
- Soil building strategies (+ compost & mulch delivery)
- Rainwater system design and installation
- Compost system advice, design, sales & education
- Eco-friendly, up-cycled, pesticide-free, zero-waste inspirations
- Plant guidance for drought tolerance and land stewardship
- Project Management
- Grant-writing assistance for non-profit projects
- Money-saving tips
Bare soils can erode and wash away. If your mulch has been absorbed and you need more before the leaves fall, we’ve got you covered!
Protect your dry soil with:
Organic straw bales (square, small)
Pickup or delivery of 9 or less in Vernon area available while supplies last.
We work to encourage regeneration, wise and respectful use of resources as well as lifelong education. Finding your own personal connection to the land will offer endless inspiration and joy, not to mention feeding your body and soul with healthy, local and carefully selected plants. Whenever possible and appropriate, we prioritize non-motorized, eco-friendly, gentle and thoughtful solutions for your outdoor space. We always take health and well-being into considering and rather than just rows of beds, we’ll help you create a beautiful and abundant landscape.